Drill Bits for Railway
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||within 15 days Days|
|Packaging:||wooden box, export standard|
|Productivity:||2000 sets per month|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Port:||Dalian port, China,Tianjin port|
Drill Bits for Railway
Drill bits are cutting tools used to remove material to create holes, almost always of circular cross-section. Drill bits come in many sizes and shapes and can create different kinds of holes in many different materials. In order to create holes drill bits are usually attached to a drill, which powers them to cut through the workpiece, typically by rotation. The drill will grasp the upper end of a bit called the shank in the chuck.
Drill bits come in standard sizes, described in the Drill Bit sizes article. A comprehensive drill bit and tap size chart lists metric and imperial sized drill bits alongside the required screw tap sizes. There are also certain specialized drill bits that can create holes with a non-circular cross-section.
While the term drill may refer to either a drilling machine or a drill bit while in use in a drilling machine, in this article, for clarity, drill bit or bit is used throughout to refer to a bit for use in a drilling machine, and drill refers always to a drilling machine.
Hollow Drill bits
NZG-31IV Rail drilling machine
Shenyang Lubang Railway Maintenance Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Shenyang Lubang Railway Maintenance Machinery Co.,Ltd. Founded in 1991, it is a professional factory producing railway maintenance machinery. Our factory covers an area of 22,000 square meters, with a construction area of 14,500 square meters, and has facilities such as machining workshops, assembly workshops, welding workshops, and test lines; ● Strong technical force, with professional development technical engineers and technicians, as well as various testing equipment. From the year of 2018, it began to develop overseas markets. So far, it has successfully exported quality products to France, Russia, Iran, Dubai, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and other countries. ● Product sales cover all railway bureaus, engineering bureaus, local railways across the country. ● Factory has passed the IS0 9001:2000 quality assurance system certification on March 15, 2002, and is now applying for IS0 9001:2008 version system certification; ● Since 2006, 15 products have passed the CRCC certification of China Railway Products Center.
- Company Name: Shenyang Lubang Railway Maintenance Machinery Co.,Ltd.
- Representative: Fengjun Lin
- Product/Service: Railway Maintenance Equipment , Rail Drilling Machine , Ballast Tamping Machine , Rail Tensor , Rail Cutting Machine , Rail Grinding Machine
- Capital (Million US $): 30000000
- Year Established: 2006
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: About 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Wangyi Development Zone, Shenbei Street,Shenbei New District,Shenyang City,Liaoning Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Christina Xu
- Tel: +86-024-88805777
Premium Related Products